Monday, January 1, 2007

Talabheim

background: I chose Talabheim for a couple reasons. First and foremost the colours matched what I had planned for my human blood bowl team, and I wanted to test out ideas - also I knew I was painting Novamarines next so practice on quartering was helpful. Secondly there are no specific lists for Talabheim, leaving me open to use nearly whatever human list I want (and leaving open the option to write a list!).
condition: 26/30 models complete tabletop standard (87%)
record:
  1. Crawford campaign: 1/1/1 w/d/l (Reikland rules)
  2. HSG campaign: 1/0/2 w/d/l (Reikland rules)
awards;
  • none
related links;
warband composition;
  • 1 captain
  • 2 champions
  • 5 archers
  • 5 crossbowmen
  • 3 halberdiers
  • 4 handgunners
  • 1 long rifle
  • 5 spearmen
  • 4 swordsmen
to-do;
  • paint halberdier
  • convert swordsmen
  • paint swordsmen
  • convert captain
  • paint captain
warband photos;

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...