Thursday, January 28, 2010

My first commission...

... purchased. HA! I don't have enough hobby time for me, let alone anyone else.

For that reason, I've started farming out little projects. I've got a blood bowl team with a friend I met at Two Headed Dragon, and I also wanted to get my Space Hulk stuff done. I just got the genestealers back from the painter and I quite like them. They've motivated me to get to work on the terminators, as I'm converting them somewhat (remove some BA icons, GS) so I can have them painted up as Flesh Tearers. More on this soon. Should've said more on this much, much later.

For now I have some pics of my genestealers, hope you like them.

2 comments:

oni said...

That is one heck of a nice color scheme. Very well executed.

Tristan M said...

I asked him to match the genestealer cult models I'd built for necromunda - his are much nicer!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...