Monday, April 18, 2011

First "Heroes of Armageddon" charity project prize up for grabs!

If you haven't heard of this latest charity project by the super guys who ran the amazingly successful Storm Wardens project - where have you been living - under a rock?
who wouldn't want a print of this?!?!?!
Anyways with that out of the way - it's time for me to start pimpin' because the first prizes have been announced (just like last time, throughout the entire project awesome prizes will be given away) and first up are some METAL 12x16 prints of the project artwork.  This prize definitely hits close to home - you may have seen the awesome piece of art my partner had made for me for my birthday based on one of my own models.  How cool would it be to have a print of the amazing piece of art created to launch this project???

Last time around (storm wardens) I made a single big donation and pimped it maybe once on the blog - and the guys managed to raise over $16K for Doctors without Borders.  This time around I've decided every new prize announcement will be met with a $20 donation commitment and a pimpin' blog post.  Before the end of the project I will donate that amount (to try and avoid as much paypal fees as possible) donate enough to cover the fees dinged by paypal.  I will track my commitment donation total in the box to the right with the link to the project where you can find more information.

4 comments:

SC Mike said...

that's HUGE!
Thanks man
Mike
SCWH
HoA

Tristan M said...

Crap! I just realized that will exclude me from all the other great prizes. I'm going to change it up and donate each time - maybe you or John could let me know how much got dinged in fees and I can make that up at the end.

Tristan M said...

Donation #1 submitted!

Jawaballs said...

Very cool. Thanks for your support! I love to see the community get behind great causes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...