Saturday, January 2, 2016

Ganja Girls additional reinforcements

Final painting points for 2015.  I finished these up Weds night and epoxied them to their bases so had to wait to take pics.  Ended up being that I just painted up the treewoman and the prone/stunned markers.  Will make a separate year end/looking forward post with my thoughts on painting this year.
for use when playing as wood elves
5 for the treewoman and 1 each for the markers is 7 more painting points. I would have preferred to have painted the model for bertha bigfist seeing as how I'll be using the team as Amazons but I haven't been able to find it.

3 comments:

Axtklinge said...

Nice addition to the team!

The fans want to see the Ganja Girls blog page updated with all the team player pics on it!
;)

Zzzzzz said...

Where on earth did you find the base mini for that ?

Tristan M said...

It's from Greebo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...