Thursday, July 2, 2009

fresh recruits

Well I saw an ad on craigslist, made an offer and picked it up today, was some IG and 2 full sets of AoBR. Total models added to mini queue = 77, 34 marines from the AoBR plus 33 IG models, listed below;
  • 10 metal karskin (gl, flamer, leader)
  • 23 cadians (2gl, 2flamer, 2sgt, 15flashlights, 1lascannon team)
  • 1 commissar
  • 1 leman russ
All this for a hundred bones, sweet deal I thought! However with this, I have broken my starting point for the mini queue, which means I'm buying faster than painting! I guess I should re-think ordering that ironclad dreadnought!

2 comments:

Siph_Horridus said...

Nah, don't worry! Go for the big push... you know you'll never be finished anyway!!! They will suck you back down into buying the next cool mini... plastic crack man, plastic crack.

Tristan M said...

AAhh you're right. Let's just call it 'diversifying' ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...