I'm jumping on the contest bandwagon. Basically I want to see the oldest painted 40K/Rogue Trader model in your collection. Full rules & regulations are below.
1. You must be a follower of http://gwpertinent.blogspot.com/
2. Miniature MUST be manufactured by Marauder/Chronicle/Citadel/Games Workshop/Iron Claw.
3. Miniature MUST be painted (minimum 3 colours).
4. 40K miniatures only for this contest (I'm thinking to do a seperate contest for various games) Anything from the 40K universe is acceptable (ie. Necromunda/(Advanced) Space Crusade/Space Hulk/Ultramarines/etc.).
5. Photograph must have a piece of paper with "GWpertinent" written on it (to confirm photo is yours).
6. You can submit as many photos as you like, but only one will count towards the contest, if you post multiple photos first photo posted will be assumed to be your contest entry.
7. The contest is open to anyone in the world.
8. Post your photo link as a comment to this post by August 8th.
9. On August 9th, I will use Random.org to determine the winner and post all submitted photos.
Winner will receive a complete Ultramarines Captain model, as shown below (Model is stripped well, and includes cloaked backpack & slottabase).
#1. Jabberjabber @ Warpstone Flux
#2. Mongo of Death @ Silent Hill Daemons
#3. Chicago Terrain Factory
#4. Chris @ Order Minoris
#5. Cawshis Clay @ Adepticus Prime
#6. Woroxon @ 40K in Guatemala
#7. Mik @ Mik's Minis
#8. Drax @ Admiral Drax
#10. Eriochrome @ Sons of Twilight
#11. Shelexie @ Wanna B Painter
#12. Kron @ The Sabre & Dice
#13. Col. Corbane @ Corbania Prime
#14. Krug @ Krug666