Friday, January 9, 2009

A Tale of 2HD Gamers - pt3

Not sure of the exact scoring yet, but I gained at least 6 points for fully painted and 2 games, 2 wins (only 1 win counts towards points) with an additional possible point for best painted, putting me at minimum of 19 points. I also wasn't ready to submit my wounded veteran objective marker this month, so I will get that extra point next month. Also getting my strongpoint piece of terrain painted up along with the rest of my Novamarines for a bonus point next month. I still might go in on the terrain building day, we'll have to see how things go. Currently the leader in scoring so I'm trying to make sure I close out the competition with a bang to grab first place for a free AoBR box.

I will post a full update with 3rd month scoring once it's available.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...