Sunday, April 5, 2009

Introducing... The Torne Bane Flaming Ears (+13 pp)

Well I set a moderate goal for myself for this weekends painting. Friday night was given over to warhammer, but I wanted to keep the momentum rolling in terms of painting. I decided to get the undead blood bowl guys I had started finished up to the point where I'd dip and base them.

Pleased with the way these guys turned out. I'm hoping the right dip will dirty them up a little more. I decided it would be boring to base every team on a superbowl champion, so I picked the '76 Tampa Bay Buccaneers, one of the worst teams in history - not winning a game until the end of their second season. I chose this for the undead team because I figure if any team is gonna fall apart on me, it's the undead!

All the players are named 'dead' lastname using a real player and number from that year, you can check out the force page for more info.

Onto the pics. What do you think?

2 comments:

eriochrome said...

Looks pretty good. You are short 2 ghouls for a league team. I always had good luck with the ghouls as the ball carriers.

I never got my pics of my half painted undead team up. Probably need to put them up sometime.

Tristan M said...

Yea, I was just given this team but wanted to play around with some different painting techniques. Plan is 2 more each of ghouls/zombies and that's it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...