Saturday, September 4, 2010

Necromunda Escher gang - commission received!

I just received delivery today of my necromunda Escher gang that I had farmed out to a local painter (My buddy  @ http://scipunk.webs.com - HIGHLY recommended.  Excellent value)  I was using them quite frequently unpainted, but necromunda had to take a backseat for a while as other things were afoot.  I figured it was a good time to have them painted.  I would rather farm out some little projects instead of just having tons of unpainted mini's sitting around.  I now have several options for playing necromunda, so I am thinking about what's on deck in the "farm out painting" queue.

I will get some better pictures in the near future, once I am setup to edit them.  Until then I just grabbed this quick group shot.  20 miniatures, a good mix of armaments - I don't think there's anything else to add to this gang.  I even converted a leader model to be carrying a meltagun in case I want to spend big on my initial gang (and just to make my opponents FEAR her - hehe).  This gives me three fully painted necromunda gangs, time to get playing again!
Row 1 (Juves): autopistol, stubgun/club, autopistol/maul, stubgun, stubgun/club.
Row 2 (Gangers - Ranged): shotgun, lasgun, autogun, lasgun, shotgun/autopistol
Row 3 (Specials): meltagun/laspistol, plasmagun, autogun/stubgun, boltgun/laspistol, heavy stubber
Row 4 (Gangers - CC): laspistol/sword, plasma pistol/maul, 2 swords, autopistol/chainsword, autopistol/sword

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...