2 guys in the 2nd tac squad need old RT001 beakie heads (one incoming) and I need one more scrolled/cmdr shoulder pad for the guy landing from jumping the fence in the second squad.
Other than that I just need to fix the a RT001 beakie heads in the first tac squad and the cmd squad champion to add some neck.
Few more bits/bobs for the tac squads (grenades, ammo & stuff)
Tac1 running squad
Tac1 standing squad
Tac1 guy leaping wall closeups
Tac2 running squad
Tac2 standing squad
- obviously all beakies. been lucky with getting some old RT001's so am trying to keep a ratio of 1 in 5 with older style beakies.
- only SM/CSM torsos with tubing (one of either of two torsos only)
- only older style backpacks (from like 2nd ed. - they just look more aquatic)
- went with the scrolled/raised circle shoulder pad for chapter pad - will paint the raised circle white and put decals on. "first in, last out" motto on the scroll.
- some older shoulder mount version heavy weapons.
- trying to really unify the look, so everyone from Tac squad 1 will have all kinds of extra kit (ammo, 'nades, bolt pistol), everyone from Tac 2 will just have a small ammo/'nade pack on the right leg, everyone from other squads will get the same little items across the squad as well.
- special weapon & sergeant have tactical legs, but the other three have running legs.
- heavy weapon all have tac (ie no running) legs, one guy helps carry extra heavy ammo.