Here's the last couple bits I did in December last year.
First up is my Pit Fighter for warhammer quest. I decided since I wanted to paint his clothing a very beige colour that maybe it would be a good idea/opportunity to paint him with a darker flesh tone. It was only then that I realized this would make my only "black" mini a slave :\ not good! Since then I did the pyromaniac "shaft" character to balance things out until my Salamanders get some paint.
Second is an objective that I had built a while ago, and was primed black. I decided one day to quickly just get it painted. I ended up basing it to match my Crimson Fists bases. I intend to have three (20mm, 25mm, 40mm) objectives for each chapter.