* mordaci blaylock
* librarian w null zone/gate of infinity
* 5 man terminators w cyclone missile launcher
* 5 man assault terminators w th/ss
* dreadnought w multi-melta/ccw in drop pod
* 10 man tactical squad w melta/missile launcher, combi-melta in drop pod
* 5 man scout squad w sniper/missile launcher, telion
* 10 man scout squad w 4 bp/ccw, 5 bolters, power fist
* land speeder storm w multi-melta
I got started by picking up the storm recently at GW - this was going to kill two birds. I did need another scout with a missile launcher and another bolter armed scout. So I magnetized the riders and made bases for them to stick to as well.
|land speeder storm w riders magnetized|
|replacements for tactical squad 1|
|simple missile launcher from IG sentinel conversion|
|assault terminators (check out the shields)|
I decided to scrap the dreadnought for another tactical squad. It added ten more guys to get painted, but it's a worthwhile switch I think - a single dread can wreak havoc, but more often than not is too exposed and vulnerable to have much real impact. Yes it can be a distraction but one that can be stunned/shaken and ignored. The tactical squad is a better all rounder and is just more utilitarian.
|second AoBR squad with replacements|
|missile launcher won't make an appearance :(|
* term libby w null zone/gate of infinity
* 10 terminator squad (cml, cml OR heavy flamer) 5 to paint
* 10 tactical squad (melta, missile launcher, combi-melta/power fist OR bolt pistol) in drop pod w locator
* 10 tactical squad (melta, missile launcher, combi-melta) in drop pod w locator 10 to paint
* 10 scout squad (3x sniper, missile launcher, telion, 5x bolters OR 5x ccw 5 to paint
* landspeeder storm w heavy bolter
? mordaci blaylock or assault terminators (th/ss)
Biggie: Mordaci or Assault Terminators?
bolter or CC scouts for the storm?
power fist in one tactical squad or second cyclone for terminators in place of flamer.