Friday, December 27, 2013
(MFP) must finish project #1 - finally complete!
FINALLY finished. Almost three years in the finishing I've got my blood bowl orc team complete. Earlier in December I finished up the reroll counters, the score counter was previously painted and I got it based at the same time and now I've finished the turn counter.
I do want to paint the rims of the rest of the team black, so I can fix up their base numbers and add some coloured lines to make the positionals more explicit and to match these bases better. In the new year I will take some updated team photos.
Posted by Tristan M at 8:28 PM