Thursday, February 12, 2009

2HD Blood Bowl league - day 10

Got two games of Blood Bowl in at Two Headed Dragon tonight. A 1-3 loss to Matt (brutal game, total of six casualties) in which I made a number of bone head mistakes - the biggest of which had to be forgetting my apothecary and letting my star goblin take a -1 MA injury!! :'( Four of my guys did get advancements though, one blitzer got mighty blow, the other strip ball, just gave the lineman block and gave the gobbo jump up, hopefully fooling some forgetful players. Second game was a 2-1 win over Karl (even with 450K of inducements to him), scoring twice with one of my blitzers, yet causing no casualties. No more advancements, but I finally rolled well for the gate, and currently have 130K to spend. I might need to hold off spending it to keep my team value down.

Currently
W/D/L
3/2/3

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...