Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Old Stuff Day pt1: First (and so far only) GWpertinent contest...

This somewhat falls into line with Old Stuff Day and Rob from Warhammer 39,999 thoughts on dredgeing up old posts which didn't receive much traffic.  This was probably one of my most popular posts, but since it was about finding your oldest mini's, I believe it is a suitable topic to re-post today.
the original prize!

Here's the link to the original contest post. It included the rules (very simple) to participate and I updated it with links to all the other awesome bloggers who participated.  It was a random contest allowing everyone to easily participate and I think that was a major reason for it's popularity.  Be sure to check out all the old school mini's that ended up being sent in as entries in the contest results post.

I remember how much fun this contest was, I think it's been long enough that I should bring it back - what do you think?

2 comments:

Warhammer39999 said...

It's really not much different than any other random contest, but something about it is really cool. I like that you're not only giving away a model, but also encouraging people to paint and show off their stuff.

You should definitely do this again. Heck, if you don't mind, I might steal the idea as well?

Tristan M said...

Of course - I never got around to patenting it ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...