Thursday, February 4, 2010

Week 3: Tristan - Wardancer (warhammer quest) painted

Yikes, is this guy ever late! Week 3 my ass! To be honest I found him a bit of a chore to paint after doing the Dwarf. Along with having other priorities for hobby time meant he got the back shelf for a bit. I think I'm going to test out saving up a bunch of painted models and then just doing a bunch of bases in one day.
I tried to stick with a very limited palette on this guy as with my other warhammer quest models. I want to make sure they are all quite unique and easy to pick out from one another. As his hair was going to be blonde I went with purple for his gems. Once I had everything basecoated I gave him a wash of devlan mud all over and then started picking out details.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...