Friday, January 30, 2009

Novamarines painting update

I've been really pushing to make sure I have these guys all ready for next friday (final day of the Two Headed Dragon tale of 4 gamers competition). The scouts are pretty much done. The heavy flamer terminator is to the same standard as the first five, and I've begun filing in details on the termies. The librarian has seen a lot of the brush - though I still haven't even done any serious highlighting. The wounded veteran objective is pretty much done (with battle damage!! I think I did a pretty good job on the damage to his armour) but needs a bit of blood pooling on the ground from his blown off hand.

Two shots of the librarian with his new force staff painted



Scouts, front & back



Heavy Flamer terminator


Wounded Veteran objective

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...