Sunday, August 9, 2009

GWpertinent CONTEST #1. RESULTS!

14 total entries. 30 related comments. 11 NEW followers.

Drumroll please.........
the winner is #10, eriochrome from Sons of Twilight
CONGRATULATIONS, please email me your address, email is listed in my profile.

Here are the photos submitted in no order whatsoever. I think the genestealer or plastic terminator librarian remind me the most of when I was getting started, while jabberjabber's entry is definitely the kind of stuff I remember seeing in WD around the time. I'd say Mik's is one of the better painted models. The squat trike take's the oddball award, and I love all the old IG figures.

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who participated, I really liked seeing all these old figs, NOT on solegends. Always nice to see someone's take on painting. Keep your eyes open for the next contest!













8 comments:

MIK said...

Huzzah! Congrats Eriochrome! What a fun contest, can't wait for the next one...

jabberjabber said...

Great contest Tristan! And congrats to Eriochrome! There's certainly some awesome old models out there.

Tigerstyle said...

Nice to see all those old time minis, and congrats to Eriochrome :)

Oli said...

Old school rocks definetely.
Congrats to Eriochrome and hail to to the god of random results!

oni said...

Darn it... I forgot. :(

I had a Gretchin from the 2nd edition box I was going to enter.

Perhaps another time. Good luck everyone.

eriochrome said...

I think this was a great idea and thank goodness for random drawings.

I think I will have to do a giveaway on my blog soon. Only what to give away is the question.

KRUG said...

Congrats to all that entered , was fun to see all the old models!

Admiral Drax said...

nice one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...