Tuesday, September 15, 2009

random necromunda pics

My "new" laptop at work has bluetooth so I've been able to pull some pics off my cell phone. They aren't the greatest quality, but I have several pics of the various necromunda setups we've had going at Two Headed Dragon over the past few months. I think the biggest thing I've learned about necromunda terrain is to make it random - if you check out the pics you can see we've combined the card scenery that comes with the box set in strange ways, which always resulted in a better looking table.




5 comments:

oni said...

That is some crazy Necromunda terrain.

sovietspace said...

That all looks awesome, I do wish I'd had the chance to get some of that Necromunda terrain when it was out!

Tristan M said...

The card scenery is getting pretty beat up at the store. When I take mine home I'll probably glue them together for some stability. I have some custom terrain coming in soon so I'll work on getting pics up of that when I can.

KRUG said...

it's good to see people still have the old car terrain and bulkheads...that table must have been fun to play on. Eventually I plan on tracing the shape of the card stock onto plasticard. that way it will last a lot longer...

deathkorps said...

Card terrain is cool- we use an old Dark Angels base (I think that's what it is) as a central terrain piece for one of our club tables. Very cool.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...