Thursday, March 5, 2009

2HD Blood Bowl league - day 13

I missed day 12 last week. Made it in this week for a short time and had one game against Matt. By the end of the first half, I was winning 2-1, but game ended 2-3 for Matt. I had good luck in the first half and terrible luck in the second (including my troll managing to gimp himself on a 3 dice block!), but I have no one to blame but myself. The biggest thing I learned today was that I need to keep excitement separate from playing, I had managed to recover the ball with a black orc after a scrum behind my line of scrimmage. Instead of taking the safe route and pulling a couple guys back to surround the ball carrier, I tried to make a go for it roll and failed it twice! This definitely lost me the game and I need to try and stop making excited stupid decisions.

Currently
W/D/L
3/2/6

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...