Friday, January 14, 2011

Been a busy boy...

Here's what I've been up to over the past couple weeks.  Early in the year I called about booking the hobby room at our condo so I could get some stuff primed.  I like to have lots of stuff in this state as it means if painting motivation/inspiration comes to me, I can act on it more easily.
In this batch there's my Mordaci Blaylock conversion and an AoBR tactical squad for my Novamarines, Pedro Kantor, a sternguard squad, a devastator squad, a land raider and a rhino for my Crimson Fists, finally a jump pack chaplain and my deathwatch marine for my Raptors.  I also tried to undercoat a tactical squad of Raptors white, but the can was pretty empty and it eventually started getting gritty so I stopped.

What's the best thing I should do for the poorly undercoated white guys; should i just give them a brush to see if it removes the grit? strip them and start again? any other magic tips?

2 comments:

MIK said...

Woohoo, a big ole pile o' stuff ready for the brush!

As for the magic tip, I dunno? I say just go for it, it'll all work out in the wash. Sometimes literally.

Tristan M said...

There's a bunch of your marines in there Mik. One of the legs on the raptors deathwatch marine turned out a little gritty so I will see how his washed armour turns out.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...