Friday, December 27, 2013

(MFP) must finish project #1 - finally complete!

FINALLY finished.  Almost three years in the finishing I've got my blood bowl orc team complete. Earlier in December I finished up the reroll counters, the score counter was previously painted and I got it based at the same time and now I've finished the turn counter.
turn marker
I do want to paint the rims of the rest of the team black, so I can fix up their base numbers and add some coloured lines to make the positionals more explicit and to match these bases better.  In the new year I will take some updated team photos.

4 comments:

Axtklinge said...

Me likes it!
;)

Is the base made from resin?
I've noticed the rerolls seem to have the same type of texture...

Tristan M said...

not resin, but you are right about the same texture. I used some textured plastic card and used it on all the counters :)

MIK said...

Worth the wait my friend!

Bullcher Feb said...

Cool - I like very much :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...